Remote in Cape Town
Posted 3 weeks ago
R35 000 - R50 000
The group, with roots dating back to the nineties, holds controlling interests in responsible travel companies and supports impact initiatives in African wilderness areas. They employ over 1,000 people, run 20 camps and lodges, and operate with a certified B-Corp focus on sustainability. Ambitious expansion plans are underway to enhance guest experiences, travel offerings, and positive impact activities in the region. Joining them means contributing to responsible travel and making a difference in African communities and ecosystems.
As a Business Analyst, you will play an important role in bridging the gap between business needs and technological solutions. Your primary responsibilities will entail collaborating with key stakeholders to gain insight into business processes and configuring the CRM system to align with those specific business needs.
- Tertiary Qualification in Computer Science or relevant tertiary degree e.g. Information Systems, Business Science.
- 3+ years in business analysis, preferably in an IT consulting space.
- Proficiency in business analysis tools and methodologies.
- Familiarity with CRM platforms (e.g. HubSpot) is advantageous.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies is desirable.
- Analyse specific business problems and determine solutions.
- Developing comprehensive processes to enhance operational efficiency and drive growth.