Intermediate C# Developer
Posted 3 weeks ago
R35 000 to R45 000
This prominent software provider has specialized in serving the fresh food and horticultural industry, particularly within the realm of fresh and chilled perishable produce. The company originated with a focus on delivering inventory control and inventory accounting systems to both Wholesalers and Fresh Produce Retailers alike.
- Design, development and internal testing of existing and new products according to the company’s prescribed standards.
- Ongoing documentation on specifications and integration.
- Verify that all requirements have been correctly and fully implemented to the agreed specifications.
- Verify that all functional requirements continue to function through any change.
- Investigations into incidents or bugs.
- Mentor and guide less experienced team members.
- Support the internal and client-facing teams.
- Provide work estimates based on analyzed business and technical requirements.
- Design and develop highly scalable, reliable, secure, and fault-tolerant systems end-to-end.
- Produce good quality code and comment code properly.
- Tertiary qualification in Information Technology or Computer Science.
- 3+ years of relevant experience as a full stack software developer.
- .Net Core.
- ASP.Net MVC.
- Complex SQL queries.
- RESTful APIs.
- OO design principles and patterns.
- Data integrity and security best practices.