Johannesburg, Cape Town, Pretoria
Posted 3 weeks ago
R55 000 to R85 000
Hybrid Working Model | Flexibility | Facilitate Continuous Learning
The company is an international software firm that specializes in solving real-world problems with innovative solutions and modern technology stacks. The company's experience spans various industries, including education, financial services, gaming, insurance, telecoms, and the public sector. The company maintains a strong track record by leveraging its vast business domain knowledge and world-class skills to successfully deliver digital solutions for clients. Their approach involves addressing complex problems while fostering a flexible working culture and employing a flat management structure. Being part of the company offers employees the opportunity to work on dynamic project teams and pursue their own career growth through the Continuous Learning Program.
- Conduct software analysis, programming, testing and debugging.
- Identify production and non-production application issues.
- Contribute across all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Write well-designed, testable, and efficient code.
- Ensure designs follow specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- B.Sc degree in a technology-related field.
- 4+ years of Java exposure at a professional level.
- OOP principles.
- CI/CD pipelines.
- Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes.
- Git experience.
- Unit testing frameworks (JUnit, Mockito, PowerMock).
- Agile methodologies.
- Spring Cloud (Eureka, Feign, Hystrix).
- Service monitoring & debugging tools (MELK stack, Splunk or CloudWatch).
- Atlassian tools (JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket).
- AWS certification.
- RabbitMQ, Kafka, JMS.