Posted 3 weeks ago
R50 000 to R80 000
Non-Mandatory Medical Aid
This dynamic IoT business is at the forefront of innovation in the security industry, offering pioneering hardware and software solutions. They specialize in designing, engineering, and manufacturing mobile apps, cloud services, and hardware devices that enable remote monitoring and control of security systems in homes and businesses around the world. The company is headquartered in Cape Town and boasts a diverse team spanning across South Africa and beyond.
- Manage the product development process relating to IoT products.
- Discover opportunities, features and trends relating to IoT products.
- Work with the hardware team to deliver world-class and industry-leading IoT products.
- Develop product specifications.
- Collaborate with the other Product Managers, Scrum Masters, and Engineers to develop and negotiate backlogs.
- Training of internal departments & customers around your products.
- Budgeting & forecasting.
- Performance management of your portfolio.
- Engage with the marketing & sales teams to promote your product.
- Engage with the Procurement & Manufacturing teams to ensure that IoT products are manufacturable, and stock is ordered on time.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electronics or equivalent.
- 4 years of experience working as a Product Manager.
- Experience in Hardware and/or Software development.
- Experience in Product Management & Commerce.
- A keen interest in electronics and smart home.