Senior Gaming Developer
Remote in South Africa
Posted 3 weeks ago
R55 000 to R75 000
A game development studio under the guidance of seasoned professionals in the gaming industry, the team comprises individuals with expertise ranging from top-notch engineering to technical artistry, production, and quality assurance testing. This collective stands as the most extensive and skilled game development services studio across the African continent.
As a Senior Developer, you'll drive innovation in game development, contributing to projects in Unity or Unreal Engine. Your role involves hands-on scripting or Blueprint proficiency, code debugging, and collaboration within a remote team. Bonus points if you bring expertise in graphics pipelines and game optimization.
- Building games or related real-time applications in Unity 2018 or higher.
- Programming in C# and .NET.
- Knowledge and familiarity with Unity Scripting and the Unity Editor.
- Building games or related real-time applications in UE4.
- Programming in C++.
- Knowledge of Blueprints.
- Computer Science, Engineering, or related degree.
- Understanding of 2D & 3D graphics pipelines.
- Understanding of standard game development optimisation principles.
- Experience working on mobile, VR, or console platforms.
- Experience using DirectX or OpenGL APIs.
- Experience using JIRA or related task management tools.