Senior Java Spring Developer
Posted 3 weeks ago
R60 000 to R90 000
Hybrid Work Model | Group Life Cover | Pension
A global technology powerhouse dedicated to ensuring data flows seamlessly to every corner of the world. They specialise in crafting state-of-the-art hardware and software solutions. Their primary mission is to provide reliable, secure, and cost-effective high-availability network connectivity through a converged communications platform. Joining this team means being a part of a global connectivity revolution.
Seeking a new Java Spring Developer to join the development team in enhancing, expanding, and maintaining their in-house applications and integrations.
- Design, code, test and documentation of the system along with team members.
- Lead part-time contractors to build and merge system enhancements.
- Provide support to production and customer support services.
- Assist colleagues in the investigation of software and system-related problems on existing and new products or solutions.
- Degree or Diploma in Information Systems, Computer Science or related field.
- 5 years of Java development (version 8 and/or 17).
- 3 years of Java Spring development.
- 3 years of MVC Web development.
- Building REST/Web/Micro-services integrations.
- System analysis and design.
- Mobile App Development.
- NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB/Casandra).
- Continuous Integration.
- Automated testing.