Johannesburg, Cape Town, Pretoria
Posted 3 weeks ago
Hybrid Working Model | Flexibility | Facilitate Continuous Learning
The company is an international software firm that specializes in solving real-world problems with innovative solutions and modern technology stacks. The company's experience spans various industries, including education, financial services, gaming, insurance, telecoms, and the public sector. The company maintains a strong track record by leveraging its vast business domain knowledge and world-class skills to successfully deliver digital solutions for clients. Their approach involves addressing complex problems while fostering a flexible working culture and employing a flat management structure. Being part of the company offers employees the opportunity to work on dynamic project teams and pursue their own career growth through the Continuous Learning Program.
The company is looking for a senior platform engineer with solid experience building platforms with IaC and Kubernetes in the public cloud.
- 3+ years of experience in a platform engineering capacity.
- 4+ years of experience in the public cloud (AWS/Azure/GCP).
- 4+ years of experience with containerization and container platforms.
- Experience with Kubernetes GitOps practices and using tools such as ArgoCD/Flux and Helm/Kustomize.
- Experience with the implementation of monitoring and observability solutions using tools such as Loki, CloudWatch, Prometheus, Grafana, and Xray.
- Familiar with DevOps practices and CI/CD tools (AWS DevOps Tools, Jenkins, GitHub actions, etc).
- Infrastructure as Code tooling (Terraform/CDK/Pulumi/Crossplane) and practices.
- Building of platform APIs, automation, system-level tooling and internal developer platforms.