Senior Product Owner
Posted 2 months ago
Salary + Commission
Hybrid Work Model | Medical Insurance | Performance-based Bonuses
Established over a decade ago, they are a leading provider of asset and workforce management software solutions. Specializing in mobile solutions for organizations with dispersed assets, they serve major industries globally and domestically. Their experienced team excels in developing bespoke mobile software solutions for precise asset and workforce management needs. Additionally, they offer top-tier business consulting services, covering strategy development, business case formulation, benchmarking, and financial projections.
The Product Owner assumes a crucial position, strategically aligning user needs, market trends, and business goals to optimize the platform's monetization features. With a primary focus on revenue growth, this role, reporting to the CEO, is centred on developing and executing strategies to maximize profitability across diverse service offerings.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field.
- 5 years experience in business development, sales, or a related role with a focus on product management.
- Work closely with UI/UX teams to ensure a seamless and engaging user experience that encourages user retention.
- Engage with the testing team to ensure that the product is optimized for monetization.
- Identify potential service providers, establish contact, and persuade them to collaborate.
- Foster and sustain meaningful relationships with existing partners to ensure satisfaction and optimal use of the platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including developers, UI/UX designers and marketing to define and prioritize features that optimize revenue generation.
- Collaborate closely with the digital marketing team and agencies to refine strategies and campaigns to bolster sales.
- Provide feedback and requirements to the development team to enhance the platform's features and user experience to boost sales.
- Utilise data analytics tools to monitor sales performance, adjusting strategies based on insights.