Senior Test Analyst
Posted 3 weeks ago
R38 000 to R48 000
Their sales enablement software empowers teams to drive more sales by enabling them to discover, use and analyze the best content. Their software is incredibly powerful and very easy to use. One is able to quickly create accurate, personalized, and compliant documents like proposals, contracts, RFPs, and pitches. The software runs on Microsoft Azure and integrates seamlessly with Microsoft Office to enhance document productivity.
The role of the Senior Test Analyst encompasses a wide range of responsibilities that vary based on the needs of the business, and the development stage of the product.
- Identify testable requirements.
- Script applicable test cases.
- Setup test data.
- Apply agreed company testing techniques (testing within timelines, tracking defects).
- Prepare test plans and summary reports, when required.
- Ensure issues are escalated timeously and appropriately resolved.
- Perform manual testing (plan, write, execute and maintain manual test cases).
- Perform regression testing (plan, write, execute and maintain regression test cases).
- Plan, assist and maintain automation testing.
- Plan, assist and maintain performance testing.
- 5 years of testing experience testing enterprise solutions.
- Tertiary qualification in IT or related field.
- Recognized testing qualification or equivalent.
- Proven experience in QA testing.
- Good understanding of SDLC and STLC and processes.
- Good understanding of testing governance.
- Experience in managing defects.
- Test documentation skills.
- Web-based software testing.
- Microsoft Azure DevOps experience.
- Experience with the Microsoft 365 platform.