Technical Integration Engineer
Posted 3 weeks ago
R40 000 to R50 000
Competitive Bonus Structures | Flexi Hours
Aiming to transform the payment landscape, this company has developed a user-centric platform to serve as a reliable payment partner, eliminating the complexities associated with bill payments. Committed to adapting to evolving payment methods, the company ensures its solutions facilitate instant payments for customers and billers, both in-person and through digital channels.
The Integration Engineer will be dedicated to supporting, testing and managing the company's various online API integration projects and will support a more focused approach to integrations, enriched client support and enhanced efficiency within the IT and DevOps department.
- Manage end-to-end online API integration implementations.
- Provide technical guidance and assistance to clients while integrating internal API specs.
- Configure QA environments and simulators required for integrations.
- Use problem-solving and decision-making skills to understand client pain points and to self-troubleshoot as challenges arise.
- Work closely with the development team and other internal departments.
- Follow procedures and understand API specifications.
- Relevant tertiary qualification in IT or related field.
- 3 years of experience with API integration.
- Knowledge and understanding of OpenAPI.
- Microsoft Office suite experience.
- SOAP UI.