Posted 4 months ago
R25 000 to R35 000
Hybrid Work Model | Flexi Hours
An innovative product development company and execution partner. They specialize in building and launching exceptional products for clients in the retail and fintech sectors. For those seeking a company that values their expertise, encourages growth, and treats them like valued individuals, this is the perfect fit. They are committed to fostering a fun environment where employees find purpose and enjoy days filled with innovation and opportunities to expand their skill set.
As a UI Designer at the company, the individual will collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Product Designs, Product Owners, and Developers, to create intuitive, user-friendly, and aesthetically appealing products. This multifaceted role involves developing and maintaining front-end designs for web applications and mobile apps, overseeing design systems, and creating product collateral. The company seeks driven and creative problem-solvers with a minimum of 3 years of experience in crafting digital experiences. A passion for design and a keen eye for detail are essential qualities for the successful candidate.
- Familiar with and able to execute UI design activities in a project with guidance from the Project Lead.
- Good working knowledge of company design tools & processes (Figma, Figjam).
- Good understanding of iconography, typography and layout design.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Create wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity mockups to effectively communicate design concepts and interactions.
- Conduct usability testing and analyze user feedback to continuously improve and iterate on design solutions.
- Collaborate with developers to ensure the successful implementation of designs, while maintaining design integrity.
- Work closely with the UX team to align UI design with user research findings and user experience goals.
- Keeping up with the latest UI design trends, fintech industry best practices, and emerging technologies will ensure you bring innovative and cutting-edge designs to the table.
- Branding & marketing experience is advantageous.
- Experience in designing for print and digital products is advantageous.
- Adobe Illustrator (or equivalent)
- Adobe Photoshop (or equivalent)
- Adobe After Effects (advantageous)
- Adobe Premiere Pro (advantageous)